Happy Friday! If you are like me, then you completely forgot about it being Valentine’s Day next week. And with the weekend coming up, you have plenty of time to still find that perfect gift for your SO! Here is a small Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for that special man.
- Pajama Pants! What guy doesn’t love a good pair of pajama pants?! With winter still being as harsh as ever, flannel pajama pants are even nicer.
- Leather wallet! My husband loves his leather wallet, and always likes the different styles. The style now is the thinner wallets, with space for only a couple of cards so that it can fit easier in the back pocket.
- Weekend Bag! Phil talks about wanting a duffel bag for just weekend trips, and this one is canvas. So it can easily fold away for storage and be washed when they bring home stinky clothes.
- Leather Phone Case with Wallet on the Back! This phone case is beautifully made, and functional with the card slots in the back. This allows them to leave the wallet at home, and carry a couple of essentials. This is exceptionally functional if you wear scrubs so I hear.
- Sunglasses! It never hurts to have a few inexpensive ones around the house. Plus with cheaper costs, you can play around with the different styles.
- Tech Case! This has to be the most functional piece of leather out there. This will be perfect for traveling, or to carry in a briefcase. It easily organizes all of your cords and technical needs.
We don’t go crazy with Valentine’s Day gifts, and I use to think this was the cheesiest holiday. But call me cheesy since getting married 😊 Shop below for the gifts to get your man!
Do you have any favorite Valentine’s Day gift? Any big plans for Wednesday?