The Friday before Christmas means last minute gift shopping and wrapping, putting out the decorations, tidying up the guest rooms, and beginning the baking process. I’m adding one more thing to your to-do list for Christmas Day, a holiday treat bar! And I am going to make it very easy. Everything is available for pick up at Williams Sonoma, and you won’t have to make a thing! Yeap, a holiday treat bar that already has everything in cute tins, your guests just have to add the hot water or milk to their cup of hot cocoa!
- Hot Chocolate Bins: I love their hot chocolate! As Buddy says, “It’s like Christmas in a cup!”. You can choose multiple flavors to take home, and make the center piece of your treat bar.
- Marshmellows: You can’t have hot chocolate without the marshmallows! The cute snowmen and Christmas trees make them all that much better.
- Peppermint Bark Pretzels: One thing I love is the mix of sweet and salty, especially this time of year when there is lot of sweets being passed around. These peppermint bark pretzels provide that perfect mix for you and your guests.
- Peppermint Snow: You can use these in baking, and then set them out to add something to each cup of hot chocolate. It gives them the peppermint mocha taste!
- Knipschildt Truffles: These are on the more pricier side, but I love how beautifully decorated they are. And who doesn’t love truffles! I would recommend setting these out on the adult table, and savoring each bite. These would also be the perfect gift for a friend!
- Caramel Apples: And not just dipped in caramel. After the initial caramel topping, they are re-dipped in dark chocolate, mint chocolate chips, and roasted almonds. Need I say more?
- Sticky Paws (And Chocolate Caramels): These change with the season (they have pumpkin in October!), and at Christmas they have a mix of caramel and chocolate mixed together! I love the vintage tin that they come in as well.
- Gummy Sugar Santas; If chocolate isn’t your thing, and you need a break from all of the holiday peppermint being passed around, snag some of these!
- Peppermint Bark Cookies: These cookies are individually wrapped to stay fresh, and all you have to do is arrange them on a plate. No baking required, and they go great being dipped in hot cocoa.
See, this is one last minute thing to add to your to do list! And just assembly required, the treats are already prepared for you!
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy this time spent with family and friends!
Note this is not a sponsored post, all opinions are my own. I just happen to love William Sonoma 🙂