Happy Friday! Last week, I talked about taking care of your skin during all the holiday bustle. We’re switching gears today, and talking about those hostess gift ideas we need for the holiday parties. I have collected options from some of my favorite stores including Anthropolgie, Kate Spade, and JCrew, and all the gifts are under $50, making them budget friendly! These are great gifts to bring to your girlfriend to say thanks for hosting the perfect holiday party!
- Kate Spade Champagne Flutes: We got some stemless flutes off our registry, and we love them. I will be honest, stem vs stemless, I do not have an argument with. I just think they look beautiful. The sparkle and shine wording gives it something a little extra.
- Candlefish: I mentioned these in this post, with my favorite scent, and how they make your guest room feel cozy. When you are picking up one for yourself, pick up a second one to take to the next party!
- JCrew Factory Blanket Scarf: My best friend got me one of these for Christmas several years ago, and I wear it every chance I get. These are the perfect outfit accessory, and I haven’t heard a woman say she doesn’t love having it apart of her wardrobe.
- Coco Rose Body Polish: We all know that hosting a party can be stressful, give the gift of self care and pampering time. The coco rose collection smells amazing, and they have some other products to complete an “at home spa” kit.
- Kate Spade Ornament: Everyone loves to collect ornaments from year to year, and I love this idea for a gift. It will always be a sweet reminder each holiday season!
- Monogram Cheese Board: I love cheese boards, and I believe you can never have too many! I love receiving these, and you can display the cheese board at the party as well!
- Crimson and Clove: This is for you friend who loves to cook! They have a wide variety of options from around the world, along with spice collections to make some delicious winter cocktails.
- JCrew Medium Size Pouch: This is the perfect clutch to use for attending holiday parties, or going out on a Friday night! The fun color adds a little bit of pop into an outfit, and the size is convenient for holding your phone, and money essentials.
Here is just a small running list of ideas to get you started. Remember, Christmas is always about the spirit of the holiday and its the thought that counts. Don’t stress about gifts! Some other quick ideas also include a bottle of wine, assortment of cheeses, chocolate or candy assortment, or hot chocolate mixes!
Do you have some favorite holiday gift ideas? Do you have a favorite gift you have received for hosting a holiday bash?
Have a wonderful weekend!